Sri LankaSri Lanka at a glance Just south of India, and surrounded by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean lies the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka. With miles of unspoilt, palm-fringed beaches, there is a wealth of attractions to be explored. Sri Lanka’s heritage dates back thousands of years and visitors can delight in its Read more
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
- In cultural capital Kandy, visit Temple of the Sacred Tooth of Budhha (UNESCO site) & Bahiravokanda Vihara Buddha Statue
- Watch Kandyan Dance Performance in Kandy
- Nuwara Eliya – Popular as Hill station. Visit Horton Plains National Park (UNESCO site), Bluefield Tea Garden & Gregory Lake
- Beaches of Bentota
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Colombo
Day 01 - Arrival in Colombo | Proceed to Kandy (115 kms/approx. 3 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Colombo and proceed to Kandy – popular as the cultural capital of this island. Kandy was the last capital of the ancient kings' era of Sri Lanka. Since the Kandyan kingdom came under the British only around 1815, the city still retains the living traditions of its sovereign kingdom era. Check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kandy
After breakfast, proceed towards one of the main attractions of the country – Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, is home to a sacred tooth of the Buddha and located in the royal place complex of the last kingdom of the region. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later, visit Bahiravokanda Vihara Buddha Statue, from where one can also watch entire Kandy town in one view. In evening, enjoy a Kandyan Dance performance and later a fire walking act. Afterwards, visit the local shopping markets of the city that are known for selling gems, handicrafts, jewelry and silk items. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 03 - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya (75 kms/approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights) - also known as 'Little' England', was the favorite hill station of the British who tried to create Nuwara Eliya into a typical English Village. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival and spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04 - Sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour starting with Horton Plains National Park - World's End and Baker's falls are major attractions of the park. Later, visit Bluefield Tea Garden and Gregory Lake – most significant highlight of this hill station, where you may enjoy boating. Return to hotel for overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 05 - Nuwara Eliya - Bentota (209 kms/approx. 4 hours)
Nuwara Eliya is the countrys popular hill resort and tea estate. After breakfast, enjoy visit to Tea Estate & Tea Factory situated at around 2000m above sea level and surrounded by lush tea plantations. Later, proceed to Bentota for overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 06 - Bentota
Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. After breakfast, spend the day swimming in cool waters and relaxing on the beach. Bentota provides the perfect turf for unfurled vacation at the beach. While enjoying the sun, sea and sand, the beach lovers can try their hands at various water sports. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Bentota.
Day 07 - Departure from Colombo
This morning after breakfast proceed to Colombo (65 kms/ 1.5 Hours drive approx.) to board the return flight.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Kandy||2||Mahaweli Reach||Amaya Hills||Senani Hotel||Breakfast|
|Nuwara Eliya||2||Grand Hotel||Araliya Green Hills||Oakray Summerhill Breeze Hotel||Breakfast|
|Bentota||2||Cinnamon Bey||Bentota Beach Hotel||Hibiscus Beach Hotel||Breakfast|
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
Package Inclusions :
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Entry Fee at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and Turtle Hatchery in Bentota.
- Perahara Supplement at Kandy Hotels from 29th July – 08th August 2017
- Services of English-speaking driver cum guide during sightseeing tours
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
Package Exclusions :
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides/drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Small vehicle will be provided for 1-2 travelers and Van will be provided for3-5 travelers
Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20 (Except from 20th December’19 – 10th January’20)