We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
- Jungle Safari in Kanha National Park
- Jungle Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Assistance at airport and Transfers in private vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
Day 01: Delhi
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and check-in at the hotel. India’s capital & a major gateway to the country, Delhi is contemporary and a bustling metropolis which successfully combines in its fold the ancient & the modern. Its strategic location was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties chose it as their seat of power. New Delhi also reflects the legacy the British left behind. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 02: Flight to Nagpur | Drive from Nagpur – Kanha (250 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed for breakfast to board your flight for Nagpur. Upon arrival, meet our assistance and board the vehicle to drive to Kanha and check-in at your hotel. Kanha shelters one of the largest tiger’s populations in the country. The forests here are vast, and while your chances of seeing a tiger are probably slightly slimmer than at nearby Bandhavgarh, they’re still pretty good. Add to that the fact that you can really go deep into the forest, and you have a complete safari experience, rather than the rush-and-grab outings some complain of at Bandhavgarh. The Sal forests and vast meadows contain tigers and leopards and support huge populations of deer and antelope, including the extremely rare barasingha. You’ll see plenty of langur monkeys, the odd gaur (Indian bison) and maybe even a family or two of wild boar. The park is also home to more than 300 bird species. Overnight stay in Kanha.
Day 03 & 04: Safari in Kanha
Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. Back to the hotel for Breakfast. Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Later enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Kanha.
Day 05: Kanha – Bandhavgarh (255 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Bandhavgarh and check-in at your hotel. A couple of days at Bandhavgarh almost guarantees you a tiger sighting in this relatively small park that boasts the highest density of tigers in India. As well as the star attraction, there are also more than 40 leopards and more commonly sighted animals such as deer, wild boar and langur monkey. Overnight stay in Bandhavgarh.
Day 06 & 07: Safari in Bandhavgarh
Early Morning proceed for a Jungle Safari in the park. Back to the hotel for Breakfast. Post lunch enjoy an evening Jungle Safari. Later enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Bandhavgarh.
Day 08: Drive from Bandhavgarh – Jabalpur (190 kms / approx. 4 hours)
Post breakfast drive to Jabalpur for your return flight to Delhi. Meet our representative upon arrival. Arrive and check into your hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 09: Departure from Delhi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Meal Plan|
|Kanha||3||Taj Banjaar Tola||Chitvan Jungle Lodge||3 Major Meals|
|Bandhavgarh||3||Taj Mahua Kothi||Bandhav Vilas||3 Major Meals|
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
- 8 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Assistance at the airport
- 04 Jeep Safaris Kanha National Park on sharing basis
- 04 Jeep Safaris Bandhavgarh National Park on sharing basis
- JP2 Inclusions – Banjar Tola & Mahua Koti includes: Daily 2 Scheduled safari activities morning and evening, Laundry (6 pieces per person per day), Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers.
- Entry Fee at National Park
- Assistance at airport and Transfers in private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- MP Park will be closed on every Wednesday Evening, Diwali, Holi and due to sudden rainfall etc.
- Tadoba is closed on Tuesday for both safaris
- Kanha & Bandhavgarh National park will be closed from July to September
- Canter Safaris on spot booking started in Kanha, Bandhavgarh & Pench
- Extra supplement will be charged for safari at Tala Zone
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
- Please note prices are based 2 people sharing. Single room supplements apply.