JordanJordan is an Arab Kingdom in The Middle East, which is ideally set on the East Bank of the Jordan River and extending into the historic region of Palestine. It is a home to mesmerizing natural beauty which contrasts between a combination of World-Class historical sites and bustling cities. It is unveiled as an exceptional Read more
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
Jordan is an Arab Kingdom in The Middle East, which is ideally set on the East Bank of the Jordan River and extending into the historic region of Palestine. It is a home to mesmerizing natural beauty which contrasts between a combination of World-Class historical sites and bustling cities.
It is unveiled as an exceptional destination which offers tours with panoramic & cultural sights, high standard accommodations, exquisite international cuisines and endless activities to create a memorable experience for visitors.
Da1 01: Q.AIA Airport – Amman
Meet & assist upon Arrival to Q.AIA Airport, Transfer to Amman. Check in at your hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Amman – Madaba - Mt. Nebo, Wadi Al-Mujeb- Kerak - Petra
After breakfast, transfer along the Kings Highway, visiting en route the old mosaic city of Madaba and Mt. Nebo, continue along to Wadi Al-Mujeb Valley reaching Kerak, the old crusader castle, and proceed to Petra for overnight.
Day 03: Petra visit – Amman
After breakfast, a day visit to the Rose Red City of Petra, drive back to Amman via desert road for an overnight.
Day 04: Amman - Dead Sea – Amman
After breakfast a full day visits to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth where you will float like a boat! You will have time at leisure and relaxation at the Dead Sea Amman Beach. Late afternoon, drive back to Amman for a panoramic City tour (1.5--2hrs. No Entrance Fees) and overnight.
Day 05: Departure through Q.AI Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Q.AI Airport. End of Services
|3***||Retaj Hotel Or Lilium Hotel Or Similar…||Oscar Hotel Or Al Anbat Hotel, Amra Palace Or Similar…||Raed Or Mina Or Similar…|
|4****||Menatyche Hotel Or Lijam Hotel Or Similar…||Petra Panorama Hotel Or P Quattro Hotel Or Similar…||Golden Tulip, La Costa Hotel Or Similar…|
|5*****||Land Mark, Le Grand Amman Or Similar…||Nabatean Castle Hotel Or Hyatt Zaman Hotel Or Similar…||Movenpick Resort Or Grand Tala Bay Hotel Or Similar…|
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet & Assist in Arrival and Departure for all numbers with free collective visa is before passport /immigration area.
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned above on Bed & Breakfast basis. "Standard Room AND Subject to availability".
- For every full 15 paying pax; Pax number 16 is free in a shared room (valid for bookings at 3* & 4* Hotels only & Subject to hotel policy)
- Transfers as mentioned in the program: for 1 - 3 Pax in a private A/C Car, 4 – 6 private A/C Van, 7+ depending on the group size in a small/medium or large size A/C DLX Bus.
- GIT 7+ Permanent English/French/German Speaking Guide all through tours dates.
- FIT 01-06 English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days.
- Local English speaking guide at Petra & Jerash for 1.3–2hours for 1–6 Pax
- Entrance to All Sites Mentioned In the Itinerary.
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
- Visa fees for FIT’S (Individuals cost JOD40.00 = USD$ 57.00)
- Departure tax for all number of groups (Departure tax included at your air tickets)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in tour program.
- Permanent English/French/Italian/German Speaking Guide for all numbers 1 – 6 Pax
- Eid Holidays, Easter, Christmas & New Year’s Eve supplements to be advised upon request
Rates Might Be Changed In Case of Any Changes of Governmental Tax’s Or Fuel Increase