Tour review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their tour of Golden Triangle with Beaches of Goa.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
- Visit in Delhi – Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb
- Drive past in Delhi – Red Fort, Rajghat, President House & India Gate
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
- Visit in Agra – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fateh-pur Sikri
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Hawa Mahal & Albert Museum
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Beaches of Goa
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Delhi and End in Goa
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to your hotel. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Delhi
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi. This fascinating city has been in existence since the 6th century BC and has seen ups and downs from the rule of the Pandavas right up to the British Raj. Visit Jama Masjid, which is the largest mosque in India, commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan. The courtyard of the mosque can hold about 25,000 worshippers. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, the busiest market in Old Delhi…noisy, chaotic and uniquely Indian. You will then drive past to the Red Fort, which was constructed during the rule of Emperor Shah Jahan and served as the residence for the Mughal royal family. It continues to be significant till date, as every Independence Day, the Prime Minister makes a speech from its ramparts as the Indian flag is hoisted. Later, drive past President House and several other government buildings in Edwin Lutyen’s Delhi before you head toward Rajghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. This simple memorial marks the spot where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated in 1948. Thereafter, visit Humayun’s Tomb, commissioned by Humayun’s wife Hamida Banu Begum in 1562. It was the first garden tomb built in the Indian sub-continent where the Persian architect used red sandstone on a large scale. Later in the evening visit the Qutab Minar, which is the tallest brick minaret in the world; it was commissioned by Qutbuddin Aibak, the first Muslim ruler of Delhi. (Optional) – Attend a Sufi ceremony at Nizamuddin Dargah). Return back to Hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (210 kms / approx. 4 hours)
On arrival in Agra, check-in into your Hotel. Later proceed for Half Day City Tour of Agra. Visit the Red Fort, which was commissioned in 1565 by Akbar. The beautiful yet forbidding structure is a handsome example of Mughal architecture. Later, visit the Taj Mahal … a mausoleum built as a symbol of Emperor Shah Jahan’s devotion to his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal. Considered an architectural marvel, its construction took thousands of workers over 21 years to complete. Overnight in Agra.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur (230 km/approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur and enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, which was built by Emperor Akbar and is home to many historical buildings. Akbar wanted to make Fatehpur Sikri his headquarters; however, he had to abandon it due to shortage of water. The Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti enshrines the burial place of the Sufi saint who lived a religious life here. Today, Fatehpur Sikri is a UNESCO World heritage site. Further drive to Jaipur and check into your Hotel. Jaipur is the gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Evening take a stroll in the markets of Jaipur for the traditional dresses and shoes, curio shops, blue pottery etc. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
Today, enjoy a full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’… it is famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. The old city of Jaipur is painted pink, which gives it a magical glow. Visit the Amber Fort… a fascinating blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on elephant back. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows is made of pink sandstone. Post lunch, visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time. You will also visit the Albert Hall, which was modeled on the Victoria and Albert Museum in London and is a fine example of Indo-Saracenic style of architecture. (Optional) – An Evening at the Raj Mandir cinema – Bollywood film, and high atmosphere color in the room. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur – Goa (By Flight)
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to board the flight to Goa. Here, you will be assisted by our representative and transferred to your designated hotel for check-in. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Goa.
Day 07: to 10 Day – Leisure in Goa
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Goa. (Optional) – Temple & Spice Tour – A trip to the Spice Plantation, learn how local spices and herbs are grown organically along with Goan Lunch on a banana leaf, surrounded by nature. Overnight in Goa.
Day 11: Departure from Goa
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Goa airport for return flight back home.
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
- 10 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Assistance at the airport & Hotel check-in / check-out
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours except GOA
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Optional activities are subject to availability. Charges additional.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- MONUMENT CLOSED ON
- Agra – Taj Mahal on every Friday
- Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid /Navrataras Festivals
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
- Please note prices are based 2 people sharing. Single room supplements apply.