Disney Area Value Plus/Superior Homes are allocated on arrival. Some management companies forward the address prior to departure and the guest is unable to request a change to this.
Most villas are approximately within a 25 minute drive to Disney (subject to traffic and are situated either along the 192 in Kissimmee or Highway 27. Specific location requests cannot be made.All are detached with private pools, fully furnished and have fully equipped kitchens and washer/dryers.As our villas are individually owned, furnishings and bed configurations do vary.
The address, driving directions and key instructions are normally provided by the management company whose office you will drive to from the airport. A security deposit against accidental damage in the amount of $300 – $500 (this varies dependent on each individual management office) will be held on a credit card. Debit cards are not accepted.
Value plus homes (also known as superior) tend to have more spacious floor plans, newer furnishings, multiple TV’s and some have internet. They do not necessarily include games rooms or spas, these come under a different category.If Wi-Fi is a requirement in a villa please check before booking or we can request Wi- Fi but its not guaranteed
Each home features:
- Private screened pool with furniture
- At least1 master bedroom with King or Queen bed and en-suite bathroom, plus additional bedrooms (each sleeping up to 2 persons – additional bedrooms may contain twin beds, a double bed or bunk beds) and a 2nd bathroom.
- Dining area with chairs (owners usually furnish homes to their own specifications so dining tables are unlikely to fully seat a large party)
- Fully equipped kitchen with conventional oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, iron & ironing board, crockery, cutlery & kitchen utensils, vacuum cleaner & fire extinguisher
- Cable TV &telephone
- Towels and linen are provided
- Homes do not usually have safes
- Additional local charges will be made for cots & high chairs etc., which must be requested/added at the time of booking. Guests must provide their own linen for cots.
3 bed sleeps 6
4 bed sleeps 8
5 bed sleeps 10
Pool heating is recommended from November – April at an additional cost (although not all villas have this facility, so if this a requirement it should be requested at time of booking)
Please note that, in extreme weather conditions (below55°F), pool heaters will not operate, as weather conditions may affect the temperature of the pool. As soon as the temperature rises above 55 degrees the heater will resume. This means that the pool will not be as warm as usual. As this is completely beyond our control and the pool heater mechanism is working to constantly check the outside temperature, a refund will not be given under these circumstances. Should you require the pool heating turned off during your stay if it is found to be ineffective, a partial refund may be possible for the unused days providing we are informed at the time.