Awestruck reactions are commonplace aboard the G Expedition, a polar expedition ship. Not only does she steer you closer to some of our planet’s most amazing sights, a professional and highly-skilled expedition team offer keen insights, unique perspectives, and the hands-on attention you can’t get out of a guidebook. Extraordinary adventures at the ends of the Earth.
The Arctic and Antarctica are places you simply can’t get to on your own and when you return home, you’ll be a different person than when you left. Whether it’s an 8-day dip or 21-day odyssey, a quest in search of penguins or polar bears, there’s a G Expedition cruise that’s right for you.
Antarctica – Colder, drier, and windier than anywhere else on the planet, Antarctica is so extreme and remote that it barely feels like it’s part of Earth at all.
Arctic – A barren hinterland of snow, ice, and more snow, the Arctic is a destination that demands dedication and rewards with beauty and awe.
THE BENEFITS• Intimate small-ship cruising experience for 134 passengers max
• 1:10 Expedition Guide to Passenger ratio
• Recently renovated in 2009 with $13 million refurbishment and brand new engines in 2015
• Crew among the most experienced and skilled in the industry and Open bridge policy
To create your own perfect holiday and for our latest special offers, please contact our travel agent.Enquire Now !
THE EXPERIENCE• Spacious, comfortable cabins with private ensuite and sea views
• World-class dining, plenty of outdoor space and 360 observation deck
• Photography, lecture, kayaking and camping programmes
• Heated Mud Room, complimentary expedition parka and large fleet of Zodiacs