Wyndham Nassau Beach Resort , Bahamas
wWyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino is a resort ideally located on the beachfront of Nassau. The hotel is designed with art deco style cruise-ship inspiration, ample amenities abound and offers a variety of activities sure to appeal to every guest.
The hotel offers a choice of an ocean, island or pool view which can be enjoyed from a private balcony.
Dine and indulge from a choice of four onsite restaurants and lounges.
During the day, why not relax or take a dip in the oceanfront pool complete with swim-up bar. Treat yourself to a massage, facial or pedicure at the hotel’s day spa. In the evening, experience non-stop gaming action at the Las Vegas-style casino located at the resort.
The hotel is the perfect combination of decadence and relaxation.
Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino consists of 415 guestrooms and suites which are designed with stylish decor with a chic island flavour. Guests have a choice of an ocean, island or pool view, which can be enjoyed from a private balcony.
- Bathroom Amenities
- Cable Television
- Direct-Dial Phone
- Evening Turn-Down
- Hair Dryer
- High-Speed Internet
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Modem/Data Port
- Self-Controlled Heating
- Work Desk with Lamp
Island View – Cozy room with a balcony and a view of the island. Features tropical Bahamian chic decor and measures 400 square feet.
Ocean View – Boasts sweeping Atlantic Ocean views from a private balcony and measures 400 square feet.
Corner Suite – This spacious 700 square feet corner suite features a balcony and is designed with tropical Bahamian decor
Points of Interest
- Dundas Centre for the Performing Arts
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas
- Ardastra Gardens & Zoo
- The Caves
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Fort Charlotte
- Fort Fincastle
- Pirates of Nassau Museum
- Parliament Square
- Queen’s Staircase
- The Retreat
- Cable Beach Golf Club
- Conch Kraal Native Show
- The Deanery
- Parliament Street
- Rawson Square
Things to do at wyndham nassau resort & casino
- Horseback Riding
- Excursion Boats – Checkout Robinson Crusoe Shipwreck Cruises or Powerboat Adventures.
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides – Available in downtown Nassau, behind the Straw Market.
- Scuba Diving – A variety of operators are available for the novice to the experienced diver.
- Swim With the Dolphins – Available in shallow or deep water. Sea lion encounters also available.
- Tennis – The National Tennis Center is a full-service facility.
- Tours: Birding, Biking and Nature – Experience the beautiful landscape and wildlife of the Bahamas.
Recreation & Entertainment
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Fitness Centre
- Handicap Parking
- Valet Parking