Nassau Beach, Bahamas
The Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino is located within a short distance from Nassau’s main attractions and the Paradise Island International Airport. It is situated in one of the most beautiful areas of the Bahamas making it a perfect base for exploring the island.
It is designed with 700 guest rooms and suites, six different restaurants and lounges, exquisite and superb amenities, a large private beach and a choice of activities including scuba diving and kayaking. It also features seven acres of spectacular waterscape including three freshwater pools with flowing waterfalls, oversized whirlpools, and a swim-up bar. Children also get the opportunity to enjoy and a great time at the Kids Club, an adult-supervised daily program of activities designed just for them.
Tickle your taste buds from a range of dining options such as Creole cuisine, Italian and international delicacies. Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort offers a dining experience for everyon with the hotel restaurants as well as additional local restaurants nearby, ranging from casual to fine-dining.
Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort consist of 694 stylish and comfortable guest rooms and suites with a large private balcony or patio where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, lush gardens, or waterscape.
- Private Balcony or Patio
- 32” LCD Television with Remote Control
- Dual-Line Telephone
- Coffee Maker
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wake-up Service
- Housekeeping Service
- Air-Conditioned Room
- In-Room Electronic Safe
- Radio/Alarm Clock
- High Speed Internet Access
Recreation & Entertainment
- Outdoor Heated Pools
- Basketball Court
- Water Sports
- Wind Surfing
- Beach Volleyball
The Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino located in close proximity to the island’s major attractions, including the 14th-century French stone Cloisters and the 18th-century Fort Charlotte, which once guarded Nassau Harbor.
Visit Victorian mansions, cathedrals, weather-torn fortresses, and the Queen’s Staircase, where 66 steps lead to a magnificent lookout.
For shoppers, Nassau has it all, from local and international crafts and goods to fine jewellery and perfumes.
- Casino 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Fort Charlotte 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Arawak Cay 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Queen’s Staircase 7.2 km/4.5 miles
- Exuma Powerboat Adventures 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Blue Lagoon 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Dolphin Encounter 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Paradise Island 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Andros Island 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Eleuthra Island 120.7 km/75.0 miles
- Abaco Island 144.8 km/90.0 miles
- Freeport, Bahamas 225.3 km/140.0 miles
- Miami, Florida 297.7 km/185.0 miles
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida 305.8 km/190.0 miles
- Downtown (Straw Market) 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Straw Market 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Nassau’s Bay Street 6.4 km/4.0 miles