Amongst the most famous names in cruising, Princess Cruises was established in 1965 and is now the third largest cruise line in the world. Expect an atmosphere of comfortable elegance with exceptional customer service.
During your sailing you’ll enjoy parties, enriching activities, lively musical performances, festival related movies, specialty shopping and more! Furthermore you can experience exquisite dining with a menu crafted by celebrity chef Curtis Stone, marrying his love for fresh ingredients and simple seasonings with Princess Cruises’ dedication to flavourful cuisine made with passion and care.
Travellers have the opportunity to literally cover the globe, with sailings to over 360 destinations worldwide. Destinations include the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Mexico, South America, Australia/New Zealand, South Pacific, Asia, Africa, Canada and many more.
THE BENEFITS• Staterooms featuring the new Princess Luxury Bed created by sleep scientists
• The Sanctuary – Adults only luxurious top deck retreat
• State-of-the-art fitness centre offering stunning and energising ocean views
• The only cruise line to win the Cruise International BEST CRUISE LINE award three years running 2014, 2015 and 2016
• Awarded BEST FOR FIRSTTIME CRUISERS from Cruise International in 2015
To create your own perfect holiday and for our latest special offers, please contact our travel agent.Enquire Now !
THE EXPERIENCE• 4 original productions created exclusively for Princess by Stephen Schwartz, the Grammy, Academy and Tony awardwinning composer of Wicked, Godspell and Pippin
• Stargazing, exclusive Discovery & Animal Planet Shore Excursions
• New craft beer series and “Crafted by Curtis” menu available
• Master Chocolatier Norman Love signature chocolate cocktails and premium chocolate and wine tasting experiences