The critically acclaimed Norwegian Cruise Line is all about excellence with their stylish, contemporary ships. Norwegian Cruise Line have consistently been updating their fleet as part of their $400 million revitalisation programme, The Norwegian Edge™. But they haven’t stopped there… 2017 will see the launch of the Norwegian Joy, and recently unveiled, the Norwegian Bliss will be launched in 2018.
Onboard entertainment includes Broadway shows, exciting nightclubs and multiple swimming pools. From cupcake decorating to dodgeball, you’re sure to pick up new skills and have limitless fun during your voyage with Norwegian.
If you are in need of some classic R&R, check in at the Mandara Spa®. Boasting a choice of over 50 treatments, ranging from the classic to the luxurious, let pampering professionals soothe and rejuvenate you with facials, massages, acupuncture and a full menu of services.
THE BENEFITS• 9 upgraded ships – recent $400 million investment
• Luxurious private islands to visit – Harvest Caye and Great Stirrup Caye
• Awarded the coveted title of ‘Europe’s Leading Cruise Line’ for 9 consecutive years at the World Travel Awards
• Freestyle Dining – gives you the freedom to dine how you want, when you want and where your palate leads you.
• 2 new ships joining the fleet in 2017 and 2018
To create your own perfect holiday and for our latest special offers, please contact our travel agent.Enquire Now !
THE EXPERIENCE• Relax – Mandara Spa® offers over 50 speciality treatments on board
• Foodie experiences – a wide variety of dining choices with daily-changing menus
• Fun & Entertainment – Cast off your cares and follow your whims, play all day, party all night or chill 24/7
• Comfortable accommodation – Feel right at home at sea in our well-designed and convenient staterooms