Hurtigruten leads the way in accessible exploration travel, taking people on memorable expedition voyages from pole to pole. We offer authentic, immersive travel experiences where the focus is on nature and their surroundings. With new destinations being added all the time, Hurtigruten takes you on unique journeys, calling at UNESCO World Heritage sites and to some of nature’s most remote and admired destinations.
As world leaders in adventure travel, Hurtigruten is committed to environmental conservation. Their first hybrid ship – MS Roald Amundsen – will make its maiden voyage in October 2018. Its innovative ship design includes Rolls-Royce hybrid technology that reduces fuel consumption and lowers CO2 emissions by 20%.
THE BENEFITS• Intimate small-ship cruising experience for 134 passengers max
• 1:10 Expedition Guide to Passenger ratio
• Recently renovated in 2009 with $13 million refurbishment and brand new engines in 2015
• Crew among the most experienced and skilled in the industry and Open bridge policy
To create your own perfect holiday and for our latest special offers, please contact our travel agent.Enquire Now !
THE EXPERIENCE• Spacious, comfortable cabins with private ensuite and sea views
• World-class dining, plenty of outdoor space and 360 observation deck
• Photography, lecture, kayaking and camping programmes
• Heated Mud Room, complimentary expedition parka and large fleet of Zodiacs