Walt Disney World
- 14 Nights
- With Flight
- 020 8150 7676
Disney’s Coronado Springs resort is located between Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park. This resort features 1,921 guestrooms in three distinctly different accommodation areas—The Casitas, The Ranchos, and The Cabanas.
The three lodging areas are built around a 15-acre lake, and each reflects a variation on the resort’s Mexican and American-Southwest style. Buildings are two- and three-story structures with elevator and stairs. Family-friendly amenities include a pool created like an archaeological dig site, complete with waterslide, a five-story Mayan Temple, and cascading waterfalls. A 22-person spa tub is adjacent. The resort also has a marina with bicycle and boat rentals, three quiet pools, and a large playground.
Resort guests can take advantage of the complimentary motor coach transportation to the Disney theme parks
Book Your Holidays with £99* Deposit
- Car park
- Transfer service
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Air conditioning in public areas
- 3 pools
- Games Arcade
- Room service at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is available from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. 7 days a week
- La Vida Health Club
- Maya Grill, a lively restaurant serving dinner daily
- Pepper Market – buffet style dining open for breakfast and lunch and a quick-service dining experience at dinner.
- Laguna Bar – outside lakeside lounge bar
- Cafe Rix.
- Hairdressing salon
- Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Internet access
- Cable TV with Disney programming
- Direct dial telephone
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Central heating
Call 020 81507676 To Book your Flight