Cruise and Maritime Voyages offer exceptional value cruising holidays aboard 5 stylish, smaller to medium sized ships combining attentive and friendly service with stylish entertainment, delicious cuisine, daytime activities and guest speakers and craft programmes on most sailings. These smaller to mediumsized ocean liners are accessible to more ports of call than larger resort style ships, offering more varied and interesting itineraries.
2017 brought another exciting year with the addition of the impressive Columbus to their expanding fleet of 5 traditional cruise liners. Carrying around 1,400 guests Columbus will line up alongside Magellan, Marco Polo, Astoria and Astor, as CMV’s new flagship. Refitted in August 2015 with further upgrading in April 2017, she will be truly impressive and well suited to those who prefer smaller ship benefits and a more traditional experience.
THE BENEFITS• A range of 3*, 3* Plus and 4* smaller to medium-sized cruise vessels
• Traditional smaller ship – British cruise experience
• Predominantly British cruise passengers with onboard currency in Sterling (Australian dollars aboard Astor)
• 95% guest satisfaction rating
THE EXPERIENCE• Exceptional value scenic cruising
• Traditional British cruise experience
• A range of British and International cuisine
• Adult-only cruises (excluding Astoria) and multi-generational cruises on Columbus and Magellan
To create your own perfect holiday and for our latest special offers, please contact our travel agent.Enquire Now !